INUR LTD (“us”, “we” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we are registered with the ICO in the United Kingdom.
This Statement together with the Term & Conditions and Cookies Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us (“Data”) will be processed by us.
In this Privacy Statement, references to “you” means the person whose personal information we collect, use and process.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which describes the steps we take to ensure the processing of your personal data is in compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any subsequent data protection and privacy legislation (the “Acts”), European Union Law including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any subsequent amendments (together the “Data Protection Legislation”).
We are committed to maintaining the privacy, accuracy, and confidentiality of Personal Information (including your personal data) that we collect and use concerning our customers.
2. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the Data Controller is INUR LTD, a private company registered in United Kingdom, who has its registered office address at:
5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way
WD61JD, United Kingdom
3. WHEN DOES THE PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED?
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information when you contact us for customer support.
We consider Personal Information, any information that can uniquely identify an individual.
Examples of Personal Information we may collect: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. The purpose of collection is to provide products to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, to arrange the shipping, to provide you with the invoices and/or order confirmations, to communicate with you, to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and upon your granted permission, to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. The information is provided by you.
Customer Support Information:
Examples of Personal Information we may collect: name, email address, billing address, shipping address. The purpose of collection is to provide you with an adequate customer support. The information is provided by you.
5. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
The main purposes for which we use your personal information are:
- To process your account;
- To provide services related to your account, and to improve our services to offer you a better experience;
- To provide relevant marketing communications;
- To support other administrative purposes;
- To comply with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- To contact you from time to time to keep you updated on offers, new services, company news, promotions (upon your permission).
6. PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
Other than in relation to Cookies or other tracking tools (for which see below), all Personal Information is processed at the Controller's operating offices in the UK, and all Data from outside the UK will be transferred in accordance with all protections required under relevant law, including GDPR. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Controller to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by inquiring with the Controller using the information provided in the contact section.
7. DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE UK
The Controller is allowed to transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to the UK as well as other third countries (i.e. any country not part of the EU) only pursuant to a specific legal basis.
8. LAWFUL BASIS
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- To enable us to perform our obligations under any contract with you;
- To respond to your enquiries and to address our good governance obligations;
- We may also disclose your personal information to governmental and regulatory bodies and other third parties where required to do so by applicable law, such as to comply with a court order or a request from a regulator or similar legal process or where otherwise necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the administration of justice;
- To protect your vital interests;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedom.
When you place an order through our website, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For more information on your right or erasure, please see the “Your Rights” section below.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You may have various rights under data privacy laws in your country (where applicable). These may include (as relevant):
The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. However, we may continue to process your personal information if there is an alternative legal basis for the processing;
2. The right to request access to or a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Please note that there is no fee for this request and any request for a copy of your personal data will be processed within thirty (30) days in accordance with the GDPR;
3. The right to rectification including to require us to correct inaccurate personal data;
4. The right to request restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing of your personal data if:
- A processing is based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest or exercise of official authority;
- processed for direct marketing; or
- processed for the purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics;
5.The right to prevent further processing in specific circumstances and where there is no other lawful ground for continuing to process that information. These include for example:
- where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- where you withdraw consent; or
- where you object to us processing your information;
6. the right to request the erasure of your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it;
7. the right to block or suppress processing of personal information. While we are entitled to store your personal information, we cannot further process it if you request it to be blocked;
8. the right to data portability including to obtain personal data in a commonly used machine-readable format in certain circumstances such as where our processing of it is based on a consent; and
9. the right to object to automated decision-making including profiling (if any) that has a legal or significant effect on you as an individual; and the right to withdraw your consent to any processing for which you have previously given that consent.
You have the right to be informed of the identity of the privacy local representative (if we are required by law to have a local representative);
You also have the right to any details of any persons to whom INUR LTD disclosed your personal data (unless INUR LTD is prohibited from providing such information pursuant to applicable law)
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age if 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, we invite you to contact us at the address below to request deletion.
12. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may be required to provide your personal information to respond to queries from payment gateways